Flu Immunization Clinics on Main Campus
In partnership with Westpark I.D.A. Drugs, Red Deer Polytechnic will be offering drop-in flu immunization clinics on main campus:
Daily, October 18 to October 22 & October 25 | 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Cenovus Energy Learning Common (2nd floor of Four Centres, see maps)
- Drop-in; no appointments necessary
- First-come, first-served, while supplies last each day
- Open for all students, faculty, staff and members of the public
For those looking to receive an immunization, please note the following important information:
- Everyone is expected to follow all Red Deer Polytechnic COVID-19 protocols, including requirements of the COVID-19 vaccination program.
- Wear clothing that will easily allow access to your upper arm for receiving the immunization.
- You must bring a minimum of one piece of identification to your appointment. This could include your Alberta Health Care card, a driver's license, Social Insurance Number, birth certificate, or passport.
Youth Under 18
- Identification that shows your birthdate is required upon arrival.
- A parent or guardian can accompany children/youth to their appointment. Visit Parental/Guardian Consent for Youths Under 18 for more information.
Any children under the age of five must be immunized at an AHS Public Health Clinic or physician’s office.
For additional information on influenza immunizations, please visit the influenza immunization page on the AHS website. To learn more about care after immunization, visit MyHealth.Alberta.ca.
If you are unable to attend the immunization clinics held at Red Deer Polytechnic, you can contact your local pharmacy or contact your AHS Public Health Clinic to book an appointment.
Questions? Please email Health [dot] Safety [at] rdpolytech [dot] ca.
View Our Campuses
Get to Know Us
View our Faculty & Staff Biographies