Public Disclosure of Expense Reports
Consistent with the principles of accountability and transparency, and mirroring the provincial Expense Disclosure Policy, Red Deer Polytechnic routinely discloses expense information of its executives.
Expense reports are published bi-monthly, with the first report published in December of 2012. Expenses are obtained from the Polytechnic’s financial system to ensure integrity and accuracy.
Expense reports published here do not contain information required to be withheld under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Please note that expenses in foreign currency are reported within these reports at Canadian dollar equivalent.
Click on the College's senior leader title below to view expense reports for the individual serving in that role:
- Chair, Board of Governors
- Vice President Academic and Research
- Vice President Business Development (position abolished in 2019)
- Vice President Finance and Administration & CFO
- Vice President Corporate (position abolished in 2021)
- Vice President Human Resources (position abolished in 2017)
If you have questions about these expense reports, please email expensereport [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca.