Palate: A Taste of Local Vendor Registration Form
We’re overjoyed that you’ll join us for this community favourite event, reinvented. This is our 18th year presenting the Red Deer Polytechnic Alumni Association’s signature event and we’re confident that this will be the best year yet!
Palate: A Taste of Local takes place on October 19, 2023 from 7-10 pm in the Cenovus Energy Learning Common.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Access to more than 300 attendees, including Red Deer Polytechnic alumni and other prominent community members
- Set up, tear down and operation support from our staff and student-volunteers
- Social media exposure before, during and after the event
What you’ll bring:
- Food or beverages samples that showcase your unique business
- Staff to serve at your booth from 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm; most vendors bring 2 people
- If you’d like to measure your exposure, we encourage you to bring a takeaway for attendees to use after the event, such as a coupon for BOGO appetizers or 10% off. This doesn’t have to be at great expense
Please fill in the Special Event Food Vendor Notification form and upload it to this registration form. Completion of the AHS and/or AGLC forms confirms your registration and participation in the 2023 Palate: A Taste of Local event. Thank you for your interest in this exciting event. We'll continue to share details with you closer to October 19.
If you have any questions or issues with this form, please alumni [at] rdpolytech [dot] ca (subject: Palate%3A%20A%20Taste%20of%20Local%20Vendor%20Registration%20Form) (contact us).