Red Deer Polytechnic is a leading provider of testing services, corporate training and professional development solutions in central Alberta. Our clients range from small, privately-owned companies to multinational corporations, across industries and across the globe. We have helped each of these organizations by taking an innovative, client-centered approach to designing customized training solutions and professional development courses to address their unique business challenges.
- Corporate Training Solutions
- Conferences and Event Services
- Professional Development Courses
- Testing Services
Funding for qualifying employee training programs is available through the Canada-Alberta Job Grant.
engage [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (subject: Corporate%20Solutions%20) (Connect )with our Corporate Solutions team to learn more about our approach and how to start building your team with RDP.
Central Alberta Testing at Red Deer Polytechnic is an accredited exam writing facility that offers exam administration and supervision services for a variety of individuals, business, organizations and credentialing agencies. Below is a sample of the testing services we offer:
- Individual and group testing
- GED testing
- English Proficiency: CELPIP testing & CAEL testing
- CWB welding testing
- "B" Pressure welding certification course
- "B" Pressure welding testing
- Employment and professional accreditation testing
- Online or paper exams
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday during the day; and Thursday evenings
Starting at $75/ test sitting; and $65 / test sitting for RDP Alumni
*Please note fees may vary depending on the level of service required
Visit our Test Centre or connect with our extended [dot] ed [at] rdpolytech [dot] ca (Extended Education) team to learn more about testing services and exam invigilation services or by phone at 403.356.4900
Our Career Services team can help you connect with talented students for work-integrated-learning and practicum opportunities, summer and part-time employment, or post grad job placement.
- Employer Spotlight bookings are currently unavailable.
- Employer Spotlights provide employers an opportunity to meet one-on-one to recruit students and advertise employment opportunities.
- Several scheduled dates to choose from as well the option to find an alternate date that works best for your organization.
- engage [at] rdpolytech [dot] ca (subject: Employer%20Spotlight) (Email us) to be notified when booking reopens.
Education and Career Fair
- Please note, at this time there are no tentatively scheduled Education and Career Fairs
The RDP Career Centre Job Board is a recruiting website that is accessible to our current students, Red Deer Polytechnic's Alumni, and the general public. Jobs are posted for 30 days. As our community continues to acknowledge and acclimate to the implications of COVID-19, RDP Career Services recognizes the importance of collaboration to support our region through the economic challenges associated with this crisis. We have implemented a COVID-19 Fee Waiver for the Career Services Job Board, beginning April 1, 2020 and reevaluated each month. When you create your posting, you'll simply see a $0 charge . If a fee is reintroduced, we'll notify current employers of that change before implementing it. Not For Profit employers will continue to select such designation, and sustain a waived fee.
RDP Career Centre Job Board instructions
- Select Employer Log In on the right hand side of the screen
- New Employers
- Click on Create new account tab, fill in the required fields. Then Click the “Create new account” button at the bottom of the page to save your account
- A validation email will be sent to you, after you have validated your account you can create an employer profile.
- You can not create a job posting until you have created your employer profile.
- Click create one now
- Fill in the required fields
- Click save
- Select Employer Profiles Tab.
- To create your job posting select Manage Job, Create your posting and save as draft.
- To complete your posting go to the post job tab and follow the instructions.
Connect with us by employmentservices [at] rdpolytech [dot] ca (subject: Recruitment%20inquiry) (email)