Skip to main content

Can I defer my admission to a different term?

If circumstances arise and you are unable to attend Red Deer Polytechnic, you can request an admission deferral to a different term in the same academic year. Email the Office of the Registrar at international [dot] admissions [at] rdpolytech [dot] ca with rationale to request the deferral. You are unable to defer your admission to the next academic year.


Contact RDP

View Our Campuses

Virtual Tour

Get to Know Us

View our Faculty & Staff Biographies