Skip to main content

Can I receive credit for courses I have completed in a similar program at another post-secondary institution?

Red Deer Polytechnic assesses and may recognize your prior learning through the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process. Once accepted into a Red Deer Polytechnic program, international applicants with international documents may apply for a Prior Learning Assessment, including transfer credit, by providing course outlines/syllabi (in English).  If course outlines/syllabi are not in English, the applicant must provide translated copies from an approved translation service provider

*You must be accepted into a Red Deer Polytechnic program before you are able to apply for a Prior Learning Assessment. 


Contact RDP

View Our Campuses

Virtual Tour

Get to Know Us

View our Faculty & Staff Biographies