Skip to main content

What additional documents do I need to submit?

If the XII results are from a school board other than CBSE or CISCE, we will need a letter from the school, confirming the medium of instruction in order to assess the documents. Please provide this at the time of application, if possible.


Contact RDP

View Our Campuses

Virtual Tour

Get to Know Us

View our Faculty & Staff Biographies