Massage Therapy Diploma
The Massage Therapy Diploma program offers learners a comprehensive experience with over 36 courses and 2200 hours focused on theory, lab, and practical experience. Learners will gain hands on experience working in the learner-run clinic on campus. You can apply your knowledge and skills to assess, apply therapeutic massage techniques, assist in the treatment for muscular issues and help clients in maintaining wellness.
You will learn:
- to develop treatment plans, assess the body and prescribe remedial exercises
- to build techniques that will assist with pain relief and symptoms of stress whilst developing, maintaining, rehabilitating, and increasing physical function.
- to build your entrepreneurial business skills
Please call to be added to our interest list
HyFlex - offers flexibility between face-to-face and online learning
$19,520 over two years. Payment plans are available.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with
- Biology 30 with a minimum of 60%
- ELA 20-1 or ELA 20-2 with a minimum of 60%
- Students who have not completed the ELA, 20-2 level requirement and achieved the minimum grade are subject to completing the ACCUPLACER assessment test. This can include students out of province, out of country or mature students that have been out of school for a significant length.
Other information required upon registration includes:
- Police Information Check including Vulnerable Record Check
- Immunization (further information will be sent to you at time of registration)
- COVID Vaccination
- FOIP Consent
2200 hour, 35 Courses
Equipment: Personal Computer (PC) or laptop with a reliable internet connection.
This software used in this course works best in a PC environment and is not usually compatible with MAC or Apple products.
Some Textbooks will be required and will be available through our main campus bookstore.
How to Register:
- Click to Begin Registration
- Follow the steps to Create New Profile. If you have previously created an account with us, login with your current username and password
- Once signed in, search Massage Therapy in the search bar and click on the Massage Therapy Diploma in the search results
- From the menu on the right, click View Prerequisites
- Upload the required document by clicking on Choose File and click Save
- Registration has now been started and you will be contacted by a member of the Extended Education team within 10 business days to finalize registration and receive information on available payment options including the payment plan
You have questions, we have answers. Contact us by email or call 403.356.4900