Launch your organization or small business into cloud computing with this new learning opportunity, certified by Microsoft!
Red Deer Polytechnic is an authorized Microsoft Educational Training partner
The future of data security and management is in the cloud. With Microsoft Azure, organizations have peace of mind knowing their valuable business information is stored safely and securely. As an administrator, gain the skills and knowledge to manage who can access your company data and learn to create Microsoft apps that will improve operational efficiency at every level of your organization.
You will learn
- The many benefits Azure has to offer your organization
- Fundamental knowledge of cloud computing, including online compliance, privacy and security
- To understand the role and responsibilities of being an Azure administrator
- To create apps and business solutions based in Azure software
- To manage data storage safely and securely, reinforcing security vulnerabilities
- To authenticate, grant and restrict access for all stakeholders involved with your organization
- Attend live classes online or in-person, or learn independently online anytime
- Course work includes lectures and applied learning using Azure labs
- Learners can expect an additional 2 hours of independent learning for each Azure course
- For an additional fee, complete the exam at the end of each course and earn a certification granted by Microsoft!
- Course materials and Azure access is provided in class – learners are not required to purchase any additional resources
Azure Data Fundamentals (7 course hours)
To master data in the cloud, you need the right foundation—a solid understanding of core data concepts, such as relational data, nonrelational data, big data, and analytics. Plus, familiarity with the roles, tasks, and responsibilities in the world of data and data analytics. Are you there? Certification can help you prove it.
The certification offers the foundation you need to build your technical skills to start working with data in the cloud. Mastering the basics can help you jump-start your career and prepare you to dive deeper into other technical opportunities Azure offers.
Security and Compliance and Identity (7 course hours)
Whether you’re a student, business user, or IT professional, this certification ensures you have a firm grasp of a range of topics in the rapidly growing field of cybersecurity. This fundamentals certification can serve as a steppingstone if you are interested in advancing to role-based certifications in security operations, identity and access management, and information protection.
*Microsoft Azure Fundamentals is a pre-requisite for all other Microsoft Azure courses.
How to Register
Registration is available online 24/7. Both Visa and Mastercard payments are accepted. If you are a business organization looking to register one or more employees, extended [dot] ed [at] rdpolytech [dot] ca (contact us) for information on setting up a Company Profile.
- Click to Register Now
- Create an account
- Choose your course and "add to cart"
- Click "Checkout"
- Pay online with a credit card