Water Well Driller Schedule
Please see our Water Well Driller information page for more details on the skilled trade.
You can register for apprenticeship training by:
- Logging on to your MyTradesecrets account
- Calling 403.342.3100 or 888.475.1101
- Visiting the RDP registration desk on main campus
- Delivery Method
- Theory portion online anywhere.
- Mandatory labs/shops on campus.
- Extended Course Length which allows flexibility for students to keep working outside of mandatory lab/shop times.
- Option to exit early once theory and shop objectives are met through CBAT model (Competency Based Apprenticeship Training)
- Water Well Driller First Period Schedule 2023 - 2024
Course Dates Delivery Method* On Campus Time Requirements October 10/23 - December 15/23 Blended
December 4 - 8 | 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
December 11 - 15 | 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
*Please see delivery method tab above for delivery definitions
- Water Well Driller Second Period Schedule - Dates to be determined
- * Currently not being offered in 2023-2024. Dates to be determined for future academic year.
- Fees & Course Materials
Period All Periods Tuition $774.00 Shop Material Fee $91.00 Activity & Wellness Fee $22.00 Students' Association $55.50 Facility Service & Technology $252.00 Total $1194.50
*The above fees do not include books or materials.
Students will require a tablet or laptop.
View Water Well Driller Apprenticeship required books and materials here.
Employment Insurance (EI)
Apprentices may be eligible for EI while in technical training. The EI code can be found in your MyTradesecrets account. Please contact Service Canada for more information at 1-800-206-7218 (in Alberta).