Coming to Campus
Red Deer Polytechnic has implemented the following measures for the health and safety of our campus community.
Fall 2021 Term
- Everyone who comes to Red Deer Polytechnic's campuses must adhere to the COVID-19 Vaccination Program. Complete details, including important dates and processes are provided at Vaccine Program.
- Face coverings are required in all indoor spaces on Red Deer Polytechnic’s campuses. Please see Face Coverings for additional details.
- Maintain a two-metre physical distance from one another
- Check in each day you are on campus using the COVID-19 Contact Tracing and Alberta Daily Health Checklist using the SAFE RDC App.
- Stay home if you are ill. If you suspect your illness may be related to COVID-19, then visit the Alberta Health Services website for more information or contact Alberta Health link at 811.
- Complete an Illness Reporting form if you exhibit COVID-19 symptoms, have had a close contact or have received a positive COVID-19 result, as described in Illness Reporting Procedures.
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer regularly. More than 300 hand sanitizer stations have been installed throughout our campuses.
Winter 2022 Term Information
Looking ahead to our Winter 2022 Term and apprenticeship intakes (from January to April 2022), Red Deer Polytechnic continues to make plans that provide a safe environment for all members of our campus community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Learn more about the Winter 2022 Term.
Additional details on Red Deer Polytechnic's response to COVID-19 are available on our website.
Thank you for working together and respecting one another. Together, we can help to ensure a healthy and safe campus community.