COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
UPDATE - June 21, 2022 - Government of Alberta's Step 3 of easing public COVID-19 health measures
As of June 15, 2022, the province of Alberta moved into Step 3 of easing public health measures as COVID-19 hospitalizations continue to decline.
Moving into the final step has resulted in the following changes at Red Deer Polytechnic:
The Illness Reporting Form is no longer needed. Isolation is recommended for people who have COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive, but is not a mandatory requirement.
Face-coverings are no longer required, even if an individual tests positive for COVID-19. However, if they choose to wear a face-covering, please respect their decision.
- Even though the province has moved into Step 3, Red Deer Polytechnic encourages all staff to take steps to keep themselves and the Polytechnic community healthy and safe.
These principles for a healthy campus include:
- Staying home if you are ill
- Speaking to your supervisor about working arrangements when feeling ill
- Using LifeWorks for a variety of support services
- Referring to Government of Alberta's recommendations if you are ill
If you have any questions, please contact Health Safety and Wellness at: Health [dot] Safety [at] rdpolytech [dot] ca.
Please stay connected to this webpage, your RDP email and our social media for updates and information.
Read previous COVID-19 Updates here.