COVID-19 Vaccine Program
UPDATE – February 25, 2022: In-person Course & Service Delivery Resumes February 28
Red Deer Polytechnic looks forward to resuming more in-person course and service delivery at our campuses and learning centres starting Monday, February 28. For complete details about what this includes, please refer to our previous update.
Please note the following summary:
- RDP will end its COVID-19 vaccination program for all employees, students and visitors.
- If you’re coming to campus, visit our website for details including accessing main campus during the coming weeks
- Food services will be available at the FarSide Bar & Grill, Starbucks, The Lift and Tim Hortons Express in The Marketplace.
VACCINATION PROGRAM ENDS
Starting February 28, Red Deer Polytechnic will end its COVID-19 vaccination program for all students, employees and visitors.
- This means individuals will no longer be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, show proof of negative rapid test results or have an approved exemption to learn, teach or work at Red Deer Polytechnic.
- As has always been the case, all students must continue to meet the vaccination requirements of governing bodies, agencies, organizations or other post-secondary institutions in which they may have their practicums, work-integrated learning activities or placements.
At Red Deer Polytechnic, we are a highly vaccinated community. We continue to encourage people to receive vaccinations and boosters. This helps to protect us all as we move to the future.