External Testing Services
Central Alberta Testing at Red Deer Polytechnic is an accredited exam writing facility offering exam administration and supervision services for a variety of individuals, business, organizations and credentialing agencies.
Request exam supervision services specific to your exam needs, or arrange to complete standardized tests such as the GED, CELPIP and others. Complete testing requirements for post-secondary course work, employment training, professional accreditation or other purposes at RDP!
- Individual and group testing – external [dot] testing [at] rdpolytech [dot] ca (contact us) for details on group testing fees
- GED testing
- English Proficiency: CELPIP testing & CAEL testing
- Employment and professional accreditation testing
- Online or paper exams
- Reasonable rates
- Flexible schedules
- General: $75 per test sitting
- RDP Alumni: $65 per test sitting
- Photo identification is required for all test sittings
- Cellphone use is not permitted. Cellphones must be turned off and left at the front of the testing room.
For information on GED Testing, including preparation, test booking and cost, visit GED Testing at RDP.
To schedule an individual or group exam sitting, contact the External Test Centre by test [dot] centre [at] rdpolytech [dot] ca (email).
If you are an RDP student, Testing Services at Red Deer Polytechnic provides an array of exam administration and invigilation services, including RDP entrance and placement exams, and services for students with accommodations.