Career Services for Students
Red Deer Polytechnic Career Services provides free employment and career support to RDP students. Students can receive support for resume and cover letter development, career planning, job searching, and interview preparation by attending career workshops or by accessing the resources below.
RDP Career Services also connects students to employers at Employer Spotlights and Career and Job Fairs.
**NEW** RDP Career Services will return for direct student and alumni support this fall. Please find contact information below.
- Community resources
- Sample chronological resume
- Sample cover letter
- Sample references
- Sample behavioural interview questions
- Sample informational interview questions
- Work search methods
- Blog post: Your recruiting questions answered
- Blog post: Improve your LinkedIn profile
- Blog post: Managing mental health in an online environment
- Blog post: Tools for career development in a virtual environment
Upcoming Career Development Events:
Calendar of Events - Check out the Career Services Calendar of Events to see all workshops and events being offered this fall
*Registration for Career and Financial Literacy Workshops is accessed through the Calendar of Events
What can I do with my credential?
Education, Bachelor - Middle Years
E: EmploymentServices [at] rdpolytech [dot] ca (subject: Career%20services%20for%20students)
T: Employment Services at 403.342.3401