Welcome to RDP's Library
We provide a variety of services for students, faculty, staff and members of our communities. Come check us out:
- Our Subject Guides are the best place to start your research or use OneSearch to quickly find information on your topic.
- Need citation help? Check our Citation Guides.
- The Library provides a collection of physical and electronic resources. Learn more.
- The Library, Academic Support and Counselling Services host free workshops, events and drop-in services throughout the academic year. Check our calendar for more details.
Book a study room for group work, attend an online class or write an online exam.
Membership is free.
For students, faculty and staff, your iCard is your Library card. Your account is automatically active from your first day.
Community members are welcome, too.
Use Our Makerspace
The Makerspace (located on the second floor of our Library) is a place where students, instructors and staff can learn through innovation and creativity.
- Access to high- and low-tech equipment
- Collaborative spaces for innovation and hands-on learning
- Studio for filming, recording, mixing and editing
- Expert guidance from knowledgeable staff
The Library hosts a variety of events throughout the year to enhance both academic learning and personal interests.