Skip to main content

What if I don’t meet the requirements?

You can take the required courses at Red Deer Polytechnic through either Academic Upgrading (high school level courses only) or Open Studies.

Some programs allow students to write an Entrance Test in lieu of presenting the required courses for admission. This includes: Administrative Professional, Educational Assistant, Early Learning and Childcare, Healthcare Aide, Management Certificate, Legal Assistant, Social Work and Visual Art.


Contact RDP

View Our Campuses

Virtual Tour

Get to Know Us

View our Faculty & Staff Biographies